Marihuana Certification protects your privacy and confidentiality. This Web Site Security Policy (referred to as “this Security Policy” or “this Policy”) describes how Marihuana Certification uses personal information that you provide through this Web Site and the security measures Marihuana Certification enables to protect the privacy and confidentiality of the personal information that you submit through this Web Site.
- Information Collected Through this Web Site. Marihuana Certification collects personal information that you provide through on-line registration.
- Use of Information Collected. Once we receive your transmission of personal information, Marihuana Certification handles the information as confidential. By submitting information you authorize Marihuana Certification and/or the applicable Marihuana Certification affiliate to disclose the information to your physician for verification purposes only.
- Security Measures. When you submit personal information to Marihuana Certification we encrypt the information using encryption technology which is the industry standard means to protect information that passes over the web to Marihuana Certification’s server. While Marihuana Certification is committed to enhancing security through use of encryption technology, at this time no data transmission over the Internet can be made 100% secure. Marihuana Certification cannot ensure that encryption technologies are undecipherable or that servers on or off Marihuana Certification’s premises are impenetrable. Marihuana Certification will not be liable for disclosures of your personal information as a result of interrupted transmission or unauthorized acts of a third party. New Internet browser technology, such as Netscape Navigator 4.0 (or later) or Microsoft Explorer 5.0 (or later), is required to activate the encryption technology used by Marihuana Certification.
- Other Web Sites. This Security Policy addresses only uses of your personal information by Marihuana Certification and its subsidiaries and affiliates as obtained through this Web Site. This Security Policy does not extend to other web sites and Marihuana Certification makes no warranties regarding the use of personal information you disclose to other web sites, even if those web sites are linked to the Marihuana Certification Web Site. We encourage you to review the security policy(ies) of all other web sites that you access.
- Changes to this Web Site Security Policy. Marihuana Certification reserves the right to revise this Security Policy from time to time. Marihuana Certification reserves the right to make any revised policy effective for personal information already collected through this Web Site, as well as personal information collected in the future. Your continued use of the Marihuana Certification Web Site constitutes acceptance of any changes to this Security Policy. For your information, the date of the last revision of this Security Policy is stated at the bottom of this Policy.
November 5, 2011